What makes a good friend?
A good friend:
- is there for you, no matter what
- doesn’t judge you
- doesn’t put you down or deliberately hurt your feelings
- is kind and respectful to you
- is someone whose company you enjoy
- is loyal
- is trustworthy and willing to tell you the truth, even when it’s hard for you to hear
- laughs with you
- sticks around when things get tough
- makes you smile
- is there to listen
- comforts you when you cry.
Video with lyrics in Spanish
IELTS Relationship Vocabulary
B2 Listening "Besties, Buds, BFFs ... Friends!"